Two new exciting job opportunities are now available at the Athlone Regional Sports Centre.
Athletic Development & Community Sports Hub Coordinator
(Initial 12-month Contract – 39 hours per week)
Athlone Regional Sports Centre is one of Irelands leading Fitness facilities and with the recent addition of its Outdoor Fitness Park, is recruiting for an Athletic development & Community Sports Hub Co Ordinator.
One Full Time Position split into two roles.
Note: If you feel you are only suited to one of the above roles, please make this clear on application as we warmly welcome applications for one role also.
Athletic Development (14 Hrs.)
- Organise and programme other park activities and events for various groups utilising the vast potential of the facilities within the park including group, family and community events and day excursions.
- Organise and programme both training and events for walkers / runners of varying abilities. Coaching the technical elements of running.
- For more information, click https://www.athlonersc.ie/jobs-at-athlone-rsc/athleticdevelopment-coach/
Community Sports Hub Coordinator (25 Hrs.)
- Implement a comprehensive plan to promote, attract and develop sustainable programmes and promote the facility as a venue for community sport and physical activity participation.
- For more information, click https://www.athlonersc.ie/jobs-at-athlone-rsc/westmeathcommunity-sports-hub-coordinator/
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sports/physical activity and community development with experience of Meet & Train groups.
Please send cover letter outlining your suitability for the role along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for Applications is 5pm Friday 8th December 2023.